It is currently Thu Oct 22, 2020 5:06 pm
View unanswered posts  |  View active topics

Randall
Post  Post subject: Water "saver" toilets are a bunch of bullshit!  |  Posted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:38 pm
Site Admin
Site Admin

I'd like to know who the dumbass is that decided WE need a 1 gallon flush toilet? One fucking gallon? It all sounds like a great idea, but it's all a bunch of bullshit as far as I'm concerned. What's worse, is the fact that unless you're a business or live in Canada, you can't get a "real" toilet anymore. Again, we've been forced to accept this porcelain piece of shit for the purpose of "saving water"! Save water my ass, you throw more than 5 squares of TP in it and it plugs up! After you flush the fucker 5 times you might get lucky and see your ( I won't go into it ) dissappear into the depths of the sewer. How's THAT saving water? For christs sakes man, we live in a fucked up part of the country where it rains 300 days out of the year! Why the fuck should we be concerned about saving water except for the fact that the water department is always trying to stick it to us with any excuse they can dream up to suck more money out of our pocket.

I know the earlier designs where problamatic, so manufacturers came up with the super "power assist" toilet. I never bought one because you have to give your left nut to own one, but I'm sure they're just a smoke screen to get the masses to pay more for the same basic bullshit. Anyone ever flush an industrial toilet? Now that's a fuckin toilet! You can dump or throw as much bullshit into as you can dream up, and when you hit the lever, stand back or you might get sucked into the abyss. But you can't buy them at Lowes or Home Depot, so you're basically "shit" out of luck.

When you buy a 1 gallon flush water saver piece of shit, it should come standard with a chrome plated toilet plunger or a standby asscracked plumber. But you might get tired of hearing " Jesus Christ man, not again. You need to stop eating at Mcdonalds dude, this is getting rediculous".

Yea, tell me about it!